Anther Saturday at last, after a busy week. Slept at 4am this morning after reaching home in the wee hours from dearie's place; the cold phlegm and cough still persists - wish I have a vacuum cleaner which can suck out all these discomforts; they're always on the pursue to surface even after clearing nose and phlegm.

Mum was amused at the video which I showed her about a cute baby bear that got frightened by presence of other baby animals in his pen...he looks so adorable that I wish I could keep him as a pet too; afterall I've got a soft heart for furry mammals, just like Ah Huay, who lives at our block void deck.

My brother and Jaslin will be back tomorrow; hope they had enjoyed their trip and wonder how the weather is over there.

Time to do some chores before planning any events for the rest of the day.

Comments (0)