OH no...

I had created a self-blunder after Serene spotted the date for the SIM Open House...it's supposed to be on 13 - 14 Mar 09~

No matter; we'll stay here for a couple of hours while she does her revision; it had been a good time of company while I get an insight of how things go at her workplace; it surely is tough for one person to be handling all the hybrid-responsibilities at one go; only a high-capacity multi-tasker can fulfill it efficiently.

Tay Eng Soon Library look s pretty conducive for revision; a good place for me to soak myself in revision when commencing studies...studying together with Serene will make the learning process more fun, while keeping each other company and growing our relationship...

A certain level of uncertaintity lies about how her parents would perceive me as, in consideration of the luminous hair colour I possess, but yet having a "harmless" interior...

Shhh...DND mode...Serene's revising~

Comments (0)