Almost done with break, coming to the end of the day’s battle; so far so good on the chakara, which did not go out of control with disrupted lunch schedule.


I’ve had a pretty good rest, asking God in my mind, to seal off the past which had brought me much misfortune. I have simply returned what was treated before, that I’ve told Serene after dinner, at her aunt’s place in Bedok Reservoir, with no intention to change my mind.


Weather had turned better for the remainder part of the day, with the mission of Pretzel retrieval for my sister who had asked me to get for her over the weekend, which I had not dropped by the IT Show; nothing catchy and I’m storing for my Diploma in Management Studies commencing Jul 09.


Right now, what matters most is to move ahead in life, to treasure each and every moment spent with Serene; the part about meeting her relatives had been a little fast, but still manageable on my part; just that I need to learn to be able to stop being too self-doing for all task as I had in the past, and accept Serene on her personality of wanting to help me within her capacity.


Those study time had been so wonderful to date…tomorrow will be the 2nd attempt for my ComGI, after dinner, tonight with a fast run on the areas that require touch up.


Return to the final round of Monday battle.

Comments (0)