I’ve finally got an hour lunch again…it’s been a long time since I could sit down properly, wait for the food at Pattaya Thai restaurant and chat with Serene and a few colleagues from AIA, who were also working within the vicinity…they’re pretty shocked to hear about my ½ hour lunch which I had somewhat gotten used to…the food had been ingested in less than 10mins as Serene needed to go back to her office nearby as lunch hour is over…in fact, I’ve seen a couple of them before at my side, as their office is just a level above mine.


I’ll drop by later in the evening when time permits, before she finishes work for the day…


This evening will be the E-battle on GEM, as I’ll be clearning a batch of emails during my OT…after the training…I have to finish it quickly so that I can get home early, and have more time apart from work.


Serene’s dressed in a beautifully-themed pink top and khaki pants, and it’s so nice to be able to see her during the lunch hour…was hoping I could spend the entire lunch hour but I guess the differences in schedule had disallowed that…no matter…the half hour had been pretty fair enough for us to spend together.

Hot sun, yet not a tormenting session due to the duration of lunch break…something which I’ve always looked forward to, on a daily basis.


The left-collar gyroscope had been much better after the 2nd round of visit to the physician, but I did not bring the Chinese medicine to work later though a retrieval trip was done; a short doze was detected and I had awoken in time, 200m in front of the destination…it was an unusually sleepy morning which Serene had shared too, despite having adequate rest the night before after our phone conversation.


Right now, to look forward to the ending of the day to commence the EIP (Email In Peace) section.

Comments (0)