Shutdown in less than 5mins after the conversation with Serene last night…I had been fiddling on Singtelshop to compare the prices of iphone 16GB vs Omnia 16GB which the former is more attractive, with a wider range of plan, only thing is my anti-Apple propaganda which will incline me towards the latter.


Lunch done in less than 15mins; timed at10 mins…even faster than the previous day’s, despite walking at a slower speed, under a blazing sun.


Tomorrow will be my leave after a long time without once, but will have a couple of things to do such as collection of textbooks, getting a swim and doing some workout.


I had seen myself walking in Hazel’s place, seemingly in a dinner with a few colleagues and seeing her son playing in the hall nearby. The setting was somewhat like an evening with a lessened sunshine. Christopher also appeared in the scene and was munching on chips as ususal, wearing the best-matching brown shirt that was used in his departmental photo.


Return to battle.

Comments (0)