Another rushed lunch which resulted in me returning within 12mins…faster than before with massive quick swallowing of food and battling against the upcoming torrential rain.


Yesterday had been an overdrive with uncountable callbacks and having to end work after 7pm, first time in a long while ever since reduction in late hours after getting together with Serene.


Quite a stuffy time while sitting down to write my thoughts here.


10mins more…more or less armed and ready mentally for tonight’s 3rd attempt of ComGI…somewhat back-pressured at passing it, in view of Serene’s minimal attempts of these papers more than 2 years ago…but I shan’t let it affect me, while staying cool to get it done.


There has been a couple of strange dreams as I had been seeing myself in fellowship with a group of men on military duty but location seems so profound, with weird settings especially the Cremation of Fire City that came through my slumber a couple of weeks ago…


Returning to battle once more…this will be a short week for me.

Comments (0)