For the first time, I have seen the Donovan at Serene's office while I keep her company during her backlog, an insight of how producers feel when they're out in the melee battlezone with difficult customers.

Even as I'm writing now, thoughts are running for the solution to resolve Serene's issue...

Finally done with the carpark issue, which Pica can be stationed at a minimal exposure to air raid...first time ever parking these few days.

Aircon's turning a little cold now, after Donovan has left...almost time for lunch

Passing thought while the banjo strms in the background while I keep Serene company...what I had gained through experience from the call centre had not gone in vain while I used the gained knowledge to help her.

The overwhelmed days had been over while I was charging on emails while manning an overloaded list of task...this has to be the proper balance in life.

A visit to SIM will be done later for the open house to see how I can seek a direct admission to the university, with my full certification; something I need to use before it fades into history despite retaining some core skills that I've learnt from the school.

Tomorrow will be Melphis' ROM luncheon, which I will be attending during the lunch hour at Furama...wonder how things go and still puzzled on the reason why he has selected me to be his witness...that recalls me back to the Fellowship of the Five at my workplace, of which, we have not had a good gathering time for a long time.

Sometimes, just having the company of each other can prove wonderful...just like what I was talking to Eric last evening while giving him a lift to Aljunied MRT station...the fellowship dinner we had yesterday sure proved wonderful despite the small group we had, another level to strengthen the bond betweeen all.

Thoughts deposition will end here, momentarily.

Comments (0)