It's the first time I"m going out with Serene and her cousin, Jessica, to a club, as they're celebrating her cousin Ah Fang's 20th birthday; the place is nicely lit and set, with a band singing on the main stage, following intervals of music and announcement from the DJ of the night; club's name is Dragonfly, which was situated at St James, a couple of minutes' walk away from Vivocity, where we had to do a jaywalk across a vehicle-congested road.

I met Ah Boy, who possessed the same trait as me in terms of personality, which Serene's family had been commenting that I had the same smile as him...he certainly doesn't look his age...it was a little congested but we had fun celebrating with her.

The departure was done at 11:45am and gave Jessica a lift to Tampines, before sending Serene back to her place...I had felt a little unhappy about Jessica's comment but thereafter, passed it on as I didn't want to be on cross with a young girl like her; afterall, comments are free, especially with my engine-braking.

A short skimthrough was done on the SGcarmart website, in search for a WRX...

Comments (0)