I had been silent about talking about Serene lately due to the hustles over the 12-hour / day endurance work at NATAS, which had ended pretty early on the last day, after bringing a gigantic red balloon back home from Expo…I had wanted to pass it to Serene but it had been a little cumbersome and the fatigue had not entered till I reach home; a heaviness over me as I had been on feet for more than 10 hours each day, over the weekend.

Serene sounded a little unwell from her tummy, and had to stay up a little later for her revision, in view of her papers on the following day…I could sense the anxiety building up in her, especially so when there’s a desire to do well in the exams…stress can be useful in such situations where it pushes the urge for effectiveness with maximum attention on positive grounds…

Moo Moo cushion accompanies me home!

1 ton detected on eyelids while chatting at the gate of dreamland, it’s time to rest for the evening for the next day of battle ahead.

Comments (0)