I saw myself in the middle of the sea after moving out with a floating barrel talking to a guy, and as we swam in the sea, the floating black oil had started staining us and this barrel was meant to be the firestarter for the cremation of the Fire City.

There is an elderly man who was nearby this section we were going to start cremating and I told the guy who accompanied me "what about him?" and he commented not to bother about him and something about him begoning with history.

We move further away from the Starting section and took out a lighter, and started on Section B, which was just a nearby the former. The fire started quickly on the tainted metallic structure of what used to be a greenish city in the heart of Lavender...moving further down, the guy said "look, it's Pulau Sudong" and we could even swim towards it...there is a magnificent structure, which was also fully tainted, of which some mechanism are still moving and even further down, there is a beach, fully low-tided and could see a fire-light illumination at the horizon; many gathered at the low tide were soldiers, all stained in mud and I saw Weichao greeting me and asking if I wanted dinner...soldiers were seated all around the mangrove-mudded ground and dining after an exercise; saw a couple of familiar faces when I was walking towards the portable toilet.

6am, awakening time.

Comments (0)