My design of the email broadcast seemed to be overbowled, and feeling a little disturbed about it…recognition of each of these contributions could determine the pace of conversion…

No matter, it could be in view of the multi-tasking that I’m not able to produce a really loud, yet captivating one like the superceded version…I just have to move my creative turbine faster to get something out in a shorter period of time.

Serene had asked me if I used to love my ex a lot, the answer is positive but it doesn’t matter anymore, considering all the unhappiness tolerated over the years, cumulative to a Bio-Chamber Explosion. That explains the reason for me to be just myself – Cloud Strife with Mako eyes…and now with my truly beloved Tifa-Serene Lockhart…

Markus has suggested to me about doing the Advent Children style for my wedding after catching the stopper from Melphis’s champaign opening last Sunday…it could be a sign that I’m the next to Wed…Joyceline had playfully shook my hand with pre-congratulation…

Quick rush to dispose of emotional residue before commencing Battlestation operations.

Comments (0)