One of the ususual lunches I had today; the company of The Young Ones as I usually lunch alone.  I guess there's always a reason I only display one facade of myself in the face of the battlestation life which I am working to move out, all the time.

In the face of the diminishing beam, of light, the step of exit grows closer.  Some of my peers are envious of me, some sad but I guess the best things to hold on is always the great fellowship we have despite the tough times we have had.

In less than 7 days will I step out of this place.  Till now, the departure is still kept low despite being made known to those within the department.

Since the data at home is on a massive shifting, ie my cyber-housekeeping, this is a good time to update my blog here as I have been immensely busy the past few weeks.  In a wink of an eye, the evening has entered the late hours, beyond the hours that one can explore malls.  I'm just looking forward for the week to transit over smoothly before the next and final week.

Hope the cyber-housekeeping is done by now so I can retire for the evening.

Comments (0)