2nd day as a mercenary since that departure; the sensation of that vodka insurge was certainly considerable though I can still hodl it quite well despite quite a long hiatus.

Weather has been quite fine so far, hence I decided to head out.  This was also part of the "Escape from Colditz" plan which must continue till the next ship sets sail.  Let's see how things turn out tomorrow when I see another possibility of "landing dock".

Being near hometown doesn't have much to facility to sit even after the lunch hour, hence I decided to pick this place.  Also, I was on the hunt for something which can "unify" the carrying of my mobile devices.  Managed to catch a couple of movies after clearing out the old harddisk that used to live in my PC before it konked on me, and now used as the core for one of the media players.

4 more hours before I head back so it'll be a good opportunity for me to do some street shooting since X-Pro 1 is with me today.

Comments (0)