I saw myself walking through this corridor of a heritage town which were made up of pre-war building, and saw Rui En who was standing at one of the corridors waiting for me with a sweet smile on her face.

For a moment, this seemed too good to be true as it was a personal encounter with her right face to face in person.  That whole scene appeared to be a sweet love story which seemed like those seen in television shows where a couple appears to be madly in love...

Switchscene now shows us chilling out in a quiet corner just enjoying each other's company just like any couples who want the world to themselves; we could see each other snuggling up each other's noses and foreheads while sitting in this quiet cafe.

My eyes opened and it was already 8am - decided not to go for the shoot this morning as I could still feel the drag from yesterday's shoot.

Comments (0)