It's Day 4 now.

The operative of Escape from Colditz continues as I found myself a quiet spot in Lee Kong Chien Library where I could spend more time hanging out and having my own space.

A man in his late 40s had been sleeping at a corner for awhile, so much so that the library security people had woken him up, but he wiggled around and returned to sleep for the next few hours till his phone started to ring.  That was the only time he was seen awake and subsequently he moved out from this place.

Lunch was from a store beside one called Yummy Rice Shop which charged me $3.70 for a simple combination of vegetables and meat; no wonder there was no queue there; so this will be the one and only time I will patronise it.  Oh well, maybe lack of patrons so the profit margin is increased for each serving sold but the price is really horrendous.

Had the evening spent with dearie and her family as her relatives had done some massive cooking and invited some of us over; one of the places where the warm company is found, before and after I head out to the world for battle.

Comments (0)