Awoken on the similar schedule after seeing a dream that the CBD area is once again fogged with that haze outbreak that was swept over from Indonesia almost 3 weeks ago.  Once again, the familiar smell of burnt wood filled the air and I could remember how the path of light could be seen visibly when I shine a torch in a pitch dark room.

When my eyes opened, it was a moment of sheer silence since the "derailment" took place last Friday - just another description of how things are moved offtrack momentarily.  Indeed, it's good news that I am missed there despite being quite short-lived.

Life still has to go on so I just got myself more time to do what I have been lacking time to do with; my 2 side engines which are now taking "command" for the moment.

Since I have a little more time, I decided to get that media player working by watching a couple of movies on it, along with some Vodka mixed with green tea; it's definitely gonna make the evening more enjoyable.

Comments (0)