Everyone was forced to evacuate a cathedral where many pious people were seen kneeling and praying as there was a danger of the an opposing military force which was clearly our to ravage the land.  The era appeared in the setting of somewhat the Victorian era where people of the cathedral were dressed in flowy robes.

I was framing and snapping the people around through various angles; through the window, across the courtyard or simply in the plain halls.  This was for the purpose of 'digital refuge' where I try every possibility to get everyone into my shots.

The scene suddenly changed to one clearing out for a badminton game which included people like Steven Chia, one of the ex-comrades during my green days.  He passed me some money to get small bottles of water (all said through sign language as there were vocally-disabled people among us).  The game was at a community centre's hall that appeared to be at Tampines Central.

When I exited the place, I could not find any convenience stores that sold drinks and walked for awhile and appeared at Vivocity.  One of the shops lined outside should have it, but I still could not find it after going through several stores.  The last resort was to take a spaceship like transport that I was led to after entering an arcade centre where I had to board this cockpit, using the joystick navigation to move myself to my desired destination through a combination of a certain set of moves.  After alighting, I realised that this "carrier" is catered only for women with young children....oops.

Soon I found myself radio-ing back to the badminton players in the hall that I can't go back to join them for the game; and this was already after I had left the place for several days.

Soon, my eyes opened and I found myself on my bed; it's 7am and time to get up for part of the final run in this battlestation exit journey.

Comments (0)