Day 3.  Saw someone for an opportunity for the next ship, but things aren't confirmed till an offer is made; so that occupied the first half of my day.

As I was clothed in an attire which should be minimised on soiling, I decided to head back to get it soaked and ready for washing soonest.  Much of the rest of the day was spent indoor, trawling the web for opportunities and getting in touch with my 2 younger colleagues who wanted to meet for a meal the day after tomorrow.  Guess there's a considerable amount of fellowship in this small group.  Well that's rather consoling as my previous stints had been on quite a solitary basis; seemed like my absence from those places were not noticed.  Anyway, moving out from those places were necessary maneuvears.

The search must continue.  This phase might just be the path to that of a true mercenary.

Comments (0)