Another venture into the country which I have visited and loved the most: Australia.

This time, I appeared in a part of the town which was in the heart; one could see streets filled with people, road traffic rolling smoothly across and a signboard that read 'Marydove' that indicated the name of this town.

Atop the bus stop, there was a map of the bus routes which was a complex array considering the number of bus services that goes through this town.  I had boarded a Bus No 26 which brought me downtown where it was less crowded.  The exploration begins again as like the previous journey where I travelled alone and made my way around with maps.

Next scene showed me leaving a rocky-terrained planet like place where the Dynasty has met again; seemingly another group trip.  Kevin was wesring this strange cap which has a vehicle registration plate mounted on it.

It was after our jolly chat that I suddenly opened my eyes and realised it was a dream; so pleasant that I didn't feel like coming back here.  I'll definitely revisit Australia.

Comments (0)