Day 5.  Spent most of my time outdoors as that's one way of ensuring productiveness and keeping the comforts of distractions at home away from myself.

Had some equipment check done prior to moving out at the right time.  This time, lunch was bought from Yummy Rice Box which was a dollar cheaper than that rip-off neighbouring stall which I patronised yesterday.

Lee Kong Chien Library had now become my usual hang out.  Besides working on my Macbook, I can see interesting sights of people who doze off after reading some materials as the library staff has to do their patrols and spot those who sleep in these premises.  I had just enough time to meet my colleagues for a dinner whom I had not seen for a week.  Everyone appears good and we had a good time chatting.

Decided to take a walk around Marina area and parted our ways at City Hall MRT station.  There'll definitely be another meet up in time to come.



Comments (0)