The final battle has finally commenced and it certainly was the "every minute of tension" session.

Finally the time came for me to bid this warm group of people farewell.  The last gesture from the "SAM site" I had been working with, was certainly something surprising as I had least expected as the previous hours had been tense.

By 6pm, I had passed everything over to the newest collegue on the block and it was time to leave.  Everyone shook hand with me and I had to brace up and take the final walk out of this place.

The final tune of "Three Kingdoms" played in my mind and I gave my final word to a collegue who joined me on the same time to take care of my "successor".

Dinner could only be done near midnight; a solo dining at Macdonalds as that was the only thing edible at that hour...I guess this gate's closed for better things this time round; so the next step may just be something very different.

A late night ended with many thoughts after seeing the preview of a local TVs' Chinese channel's documentary, "Off the Path".

Comments (0)