It's one of those Mondays where I do not feel a whiff of sleepiness after lunch - probably due to the deep rest at a place where I've always called it a Shelter for the Battled Self.

Temperature has been climbing up. That spells positive for me to be outdoors catching some sun and getting myself more physically fit. Unfortunately here I am, having the 2nd part of battlebox to sustain myself for the next 3.5 hours.

Flames of last Saturday are still left burning. I can't say much but I guess the decision is quite clear.

This coming Saturday will mark the end of the 3 continuous weeks where I had to waste time going to battlebox which could be at elsewhere doing something more productive.

I look forward to ending this Year One well. Nothing positive on better remuneration from King and Queen.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)