I entered this white-glazed marble building which carried a majestic aura.  It was situated on some hilly area where serenity of the place surrounded me.

In this place, I met someone whom I enjoyed seeing in action in TV: Rui En, a local celebrity where she had been known to be a quieter person in reality.  It did not look like some filming event, but somehow, I had wandered into this place and found her also wandering here.

I greeted her casually and later realised that she was friendlier than usual after a series of short conversations.  In person, she carries a more friendly persona than what most people see on screen as she brings sparkles in between conversations with her signature smile.

Seems like an unusual meeting I had with Rui En at this place where I cannot find a match for its name.

Soon, the clock struck 8am.  I had awoken to a dream.

Comments (0)