I came across this middle-aged lady who showed me her discharge summary from CGH and that she needed financial assistance for her daily living. After I gave her a little attention by suggesting that she goes to her Medical Social Worker, she brushed it off and told me that the MSW doesn't help in such matters.

Something that I've heard for the first time. If the MSW is unable to help, at least he/she should have given her some reference on where she can seek help for her daily living expenses.

When she started brushing it off repeatedly, that is where I smelt a rat. In short, she's simply begging on the aspect of gaining sympathy from people around her while 'showcasing' her discharge summary.

The question is whether that document even belongs to her, or did she pick this up from some dustbin (validity of document)? And why is she still so tidily-dressed and moving around at late hours of the night?

I've highlighted this in some of the leading scam awareness sites just to alert everyone that such a person is lurking around.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)