The recent news about the founder of CHC has to be what news reporters have claimed as 'the largest church scandal' where $23mil have been misappropriated.

The fact that there is a need for CAD to be involved certainly speaks well enough about a person's cleanliness on the bill of health. I envy those loyal followers who have even been present at the courtgrounds to give him moral support on his court orders this morning. But think, is it all worthwhile to be so faithful to a leader who had already shown negative signs? Who are these people worshipping?

I personally have otherwise opinions about CHC but this is nothing compared to the opinion I perceive now for the founder.

It has become also a coffeeshop topic where I have overheard people discussing their questions on why can he have so much funds at his disposal?

In my opinion, a person who deems oneself as a spiritual ambassador should not be adorned with the luxurious materials of this world. Afterall, their mission is not of such purpose. If it is a commercial businessperson, I think that would be fine otherwise, as long as their bills are clean.

This case will be reheard in court soon and let's all see what is the final verdict.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)