Another cookery-qualified temperature which I had experienced during the lunch hour and here I am, getting some proper cool down in the mall.

I had a value-added evening yesterday.

Just over the span of the lunch break, I have been approached by 2 volunteers seeking fund donations from Operation Mobilisation which is a charity organisation situated somewhere in Punggol. Would still abstain from these people in view of the number of arising scams going around Singapore.

Just a few days ago, a friend had set up a FB page to create awareness of such dupes going on around. This definitely will help raise public awareness and take precaution against these traps.

Seems like the 'plunge to deceit' has become the next alternative of survival in this ever costly society. Hopefully the authorities are clamping down on these people.

I have a little more time before rehitting battlebox. Another daily 'prayer' is not to have anymore 'frenzied shrine buffs' which yield unnecessary waste of time and energy.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)