Seems like the workout had been a little overdriven as I had only done a set at 1/2 load last night at a later hour. Could it be a rest that was not properly completed?

The alarm clock had been set to 5am in attempt to move out for another twilight shoot, but it seemed that the energy spent at battle box yesterday was a little more than usual, though there isn't much disturbance from Queen.

Another mid day break where I can 'break away' from her presence and disturbance and here's my hour of peace.

Probably I have to do a run tonight to wicker off those toxics inside tonight - acculumated from the 'battlebox radiation' that usually reaches a high level on Mondays.

The end of the month is coming soon and so is the approach of Year One. Let's see what 'pleasant announcement' does King have to share with us tomorrow.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)