After an eventful Sunday, the climate had shown no signs of descending the temperature; the best solution is to get back to a cooler environment after shielding myself during the journey there.

The morning had been awoken with a drag as I've only managed to enter slumber at a later hour after settling down. That was after a 'temporal power down' mode when I found myself having fell asleep while taking a lie-down.

So far had not seen anything causing unnecessary disturbance in the morning but definitely, this wouldn't be the place I want to be at. Just anticipating what excuses would I be shoved off with when I put in my leave application in accordance to their 'house rules'.

The mind is still very much left behind in yesterday's event where I had truly made the time all worthwhile despite having to stay under the grim weather.

Another 15mins and this peaceful moment will be over.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)