One of those times of the year where the nation would see a spike in the lottery stakes collected. The prize this year on Toto I had learnt is $7mil - a figure that can feed a few generations.

I like to use my catchphrase: 'people buy Toto, I buy Macbookpro'. It's definitely something needed as the technology power requirement has increased over time as I contribute more time into 'the real thing' in my life.

I've had friends teasing that I'm the right hand man of the Queen, but I beg to differ on that simply for the fact that the dollar doesn't match the title (despite some duties encompassing that as a PA).

Well, as it's just a saying, it's not all that factual.

I am in need for that endorphin which I had not been able to do my run this morning as I had slept a little later after settling my new pal to his cleaned up home at my room. Hope he'll enjoy the time during my care from the time I had adopted him.

The 'wormhole' is closing soon. Simply not in a state of working as there had been many spells of being 'thrown the ringing alarm clock' at the last minute, that extended my hours unexpectedly.

Oh well, the day still has to go on. So the 2nd half of the day will begin soon.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)