A rather quiet day had passed for me; spent the entire day at home sorting out my database.  No doubt some shops are already opened on the 2nd day of Lunar New Year, there aren't much places I can visit considering that dearie had already gone to Genting early this morning with her family and will only be back a few days later. 

Guess this few days will be rather quiet without her presence around me.

Mainstream will resume tomorrow.  Despite the recent trip being long-roaded, it still is something interesting being the first road trip that I had, except being the driver myself.  Staying another day will be awesome but that means I would not be able to see dearie and her family before they leave for Genting.  Pity they're leaving a little later else we all might have a chance to meet up in Malaysia.

I had fallen into a deep slumber after lunch though it was near 2pm - it could be the accumulated lack of slumber on the trip, and the short wink prior to seeing her family off before sunrise this morning that had triggered the need for a nap.  Anyhow, it was one good rest which I have not taken for a long time.

Let me try to have an exceptionally early slumber tonight to see if I can wake up at the usual, before sunrise hours to start my day.  It has been awhile since I did a morning run!

Comments (0)