Saw myself driving through a petrol station after talking to Sanjay. This time, it's like a gathering of the brothers during Kevin's wedding.

We had linked up to help Kevin collect his car while he came back on his bike - giant exhaust pipes which resembled the new facelift of K11 model that I had seen on the road.

Stopover at NUS after I tried paying for fuel using Kevin's NUS alumni card where the cash register captured it as a student card. Strange thing to occur though.

Kevin and I had a chat like we were long lost pals. Indeed, this year marks our 20th year of friendship since we met in school back in 1992. I was asking him about how he got to know Iris whom he just married recently. Had done a reenactment of how the Japanese WW interrogation and we all had a good laugh. Kevin told me that he knew her through 'this place', that is NUS and I teased him 'wow...came all the way to know here here' and he agreed that it was through friends that he got to know her.

Next scene showed a truck which was draped with many long sleeve shirts that were commonly seen by contractor workers, but bearing various signs ie Sony, Jotun Paints etc. They were like a group of professional mass cleaners.

730am. It was a dream.
Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)