Today's my first evening of Base Plant at SIM.  A little physically challenged as I had been stuck in the traffic from Exit 14 along AYE to SIM that took me 30 mins to reach here.

Good to know that I've reached my base for the first evening.  Brought the essentials; power chargers, mouse; the only lacking equipment with me is the 2 HDDs that I lug along with my production station.

Well, a good time catch up on my blog now I've cleared some other matters.

The day had been really mentally disturbing especially after this 2nd hiccup in the payroll in Mainstream.  Hope there will be some satisfactory answers by tomorrow.  I certainly hope this will be the last time round such a thing is happening.

 Just 45 more minutes and my angel will be done with her lessons.  The first of the 3 continuous nights has just swung into prime time.

Comments (0)