Just a few more minutes before hitting back to battlebox. Another weekend is coming and nearing the long weekend for Chinese New Year 2012.

Let's hope this evening will be a smooth sailing voyage as the 'siren' only stimulates me to run an extended distance.

I made it yesterday despite suffering some abrasions. Still sustainable with it while I prepare for the next training day.

It has been awhile since I wrote here as things have been moving so fast; either by pace or blocks of hours that had been 'stomped' by activities, especially mainstream.

Thinking back on a conversation with colleagues, they had told me a little about the calculativeness despite the hours lost during the week of the deity account. Oh well. NATO is everywhere. I shant focus on it. Endurance till time is done here.
Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)