Seems like another hiccup on payroll again at Mainstream.

I hope I'm not the only person affected due to the ICT attended almost a quarter year ago.

Lunch done. Another blazing hot afternoon but have now sought refuge in the airconditioned mall till time's up for lunch. I still recall those days where I had to stay back during lunch hour to clear some important matters, and later, was 'remotely' reminded that I must return by 2pm no matter how late I leave for lunch.

Such calculations.

Let's see how long more this endurance game can last.

I'm looking forward to this weekend again as it'll be another off day. Like the usual saying goes by the Queen '...given as ex-gratia but may call back if work requires'. I call that a blatant excuse to confiscate our entitlement.

While comparison goes endless on this line, hope my patience is strong enough to last me throughout the rest of this year. It may be my first place of '1st grade citizenship' hence am holding on for such a reason.

Fortunately, I have nice colleagues around me so that maked life a little more comfortable here.

No pride is a positive for what I do here.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)