Good morning world.

This is yet another Saturday where I had been up early; no doubt I had prepared for slumber even at the early hours last evening, actual slumber commenced at a delayed timing.

I had been trying to get Infinity Blade into my phone after that exciting experience with Samurai Vengeance II, which, apparently, screen on my phone had been too tiny for comfort, is causing my eyes to be more tired than usual.

Oh well, short term entertainment.

It was an attempt to try sitting still to try to get into the 'slumber atmosphere' like how dearie usually does - her style is to snuggle under the comforter and in no time, she'll already been in slumberland.

A little mentally challenged due to mainstream intense and preoccupance of mind on what I really am looking forward to.

I was intending to set off earlier to hang around the early hours, but there had been some considerations of what goes into my bag. Thus, the setoff timing was identical to my usual.

After 1pm today, it marks the completion of Week 5.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)