Another day before the festive season PH. Seems like there had been quite a fair bit of PHs being compressed within this short period of time; so what comes after will be a PH drought that we will face before the next break.

Morning had swifted by and soon, pressure is starting to build up but I'm able to keep this off considering the fact that tomorrow is a break. So one day as a good breather.

Hope dearie had rested well last night. It was a sumptous meal as we all occupied 2 tables in a late dinner which ended around 940pm. No doubt I can't bear to leave dearie, the time in the late evening was to unpack my stuffs and do some settling in before starting the next battle week.

Lunch done quickly as usual; my restzone is more populated today considering tomorrow being a rest day for many. Many might just be on a long weekend ahead.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)