The heavy-chested sensation seemed to have died off a little when I had left the mainstream 'room' for lunch. This morning, it had disturbed me a little.

While it had been a number of days since I last did some update of market research for my real works, this was a good time for me to catch up. It's better than not touching at all, as that will only add pressure to that disturbing heavy-chested sensation, which, according to Chloe, does not go off soon.

Just wondering what does that sign speak of; was it simply a sign of anxiety, or could it just be stress-triggered?

I'll be returning in awhile, but that sensation does somehow bring a kind of excitement into my life; afterall I am a person who likes to live riding the waves. So may this be a sign for me to 'get up and start the ride'!
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)