It's already in my 3rd hour since my awakening. An quiet scene in the bus as most people are already on a long holiday over the weekend. For me here in the mainstream, I can forget about any long leave as the very limited staffing will result in a big percentile of downtime when there is one less person in office.

Oh well, tomorrow's a public holiday so it's something to look forward to.

While I had been up at those early hours, it's one of those good quiet hours where your mind can do a thorough thinkthrough of whatever short / long term action one is in.

Seeing joggers on the street, the rather quiet street this morning does bring about a feeling of the holiday mood in action. It's something which many look forward to; covering the solo working day before a public holiday to go for an overseas vacation. I definitely need one some day. Afterall, we're born into this beautiful world and if we don't travel out of our homeland, I feel that one would have lived in vain on this aspect.

Mindbrake for now.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)