I saw myself in this place which resembled those dining halls, or rather, the kind of Victorian building where a function was held; saw some familiar faces like those from DA like Jessie, Ivan, Charles, and some military people. The ongoing event was somewhat like a high tea.

After walking out, there was a pool onboard the vessel where I saw Darell, and the water was very chilly; he was in the water with a comrade, as they were doing some maintenance out in the cold temperature; surrounding the ship was some iceland where massive mountains of ice surrounded the chilly waters.

Next scene showed a village-like surroundings where I saw Martin, a common friend whom I had seen at a few outings with ex colleagues, jumping into the water (which was supposed to be freezing cold), but yet, the surroundings appeared to be like those tropical countries like Thailand or Cambodia. Everyone was swimming, treading water in some kind of fellowship in that wood-building architectured "water village".

It switched to some "regimental" settings when it was mealtime; everyone was supposed to queue up to get our share of food; prior to this, it was "free for all" and everyone could take their food in their own ways till Chan Min (my ex BB officer) came and controlled things. He said "take your share properly, cos that's going to be what you will only be entitled to".

Oh well, some reenactment of those old days in BB camps.

Next, I opened up a map and look at where Red Sea was; someone who resembled May told me that if only they can go to there and "swim" from Red Sea to Dakota...strangely this map is all blue and the places didn't seem to be in the right geographical order.

I woke up. 8:15am...what a dream.

Comments (0)