The setting appeared in an old shophouse not of the local settings, where there were a handful of townsfolk. It was like a rest place for the group of people I was with; a little like I'm on site for some media production. 1st sign of the female singer, appearing to be a budding talent.

Switchscene and I saw a lady whom reminded me of Fish Leong / Lorraine Tan, 2 singers whom have a close resemblance of the aura they carry. Apparently, I saw this singer earlier at Lot 1, where there was some kind of publicity event. She just had her haircut which I spotted earlier at the old town. But this time is when she's fully attired.

Another scene showed me entering some 'bunker' where a small group of peace-keeping troops were at, all resting, along with their commander. They appeared to be ready to move out after their 2-week tour of duty at this area. A reminder of my days during a peace-keeping mission during my actual tour of duty.

Final scene of seeing myself at a mountain ranch, with dimmed skies and a beautiful array of floating, scarf-like, complete with a silky touch in the skies...Northern Lights!

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)