I had been thinking about how to keep dearie entertained when she comes to my place. 1st thing was that my desktop had broken down; and being the only source of 'digital entertainment', she'll not have anything to do since I don't have a TV in my room.

Getting one might solve this problem in one way, but again, being a non-TV serial watcher, it'll once again be another problem for myself on the under-utilisation basis. So up comes to my mind about a console, but think again, how much time do I spend at home each day to be able to play those RPG like Fatal Frame, Silent Hill and related paranormal thriller titles?

A tablet will be a mobile solution, so it might just not give that 'ultimate entertainment', especially it fulfills a single-user's satisfaction only.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)