It wasn't some of those recent warzone, oldtown scenes that I had seen this time, but the atmosphere was a little blurry and dreamy like that of 9D.

Waterfalls, mountains and lush greeneries greeted me when I landed in a pugilistic world which could only be read about in novels or watched on TV.

Lightfoots and mass leaping were the normal way of travelling over great distances.

I saw myself in this brown rugged attire with leather greaves, woven boots and completed with bracers. Those were used only by unarmed martial artists as these were worn over the greaves.

Next to me was my companion, Fen, who was in a flowing pastel-colored dress, exquisite hairdo and a sword that reminded me of a swordplay that can only be executed successfully when the hearts are linked together.

The next series were scenes of actions of moving through woods, valleys and wastelands with weapons fully unsheathed.

Disturbance by the clock. It was already 7am.

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)