Such coincidence. Sharon is also at ICA for collection of her passport when I accompanied dearie there this morning. A mild headache as I had slept no more than 6 hours from a busy day which had also been quite mentally draining from work. We had once again visited a rebuilt food centre, this time, near ICA and serves pretty cheap and tasty breakfast.

Here I am, accompanied by dearie while waiting for the go ahead with the car servicing where I had been recommended by the staff to do a simple servicing instead of the mid range package.

Battery power on Macbook looks ok to last me for awhile since I'll be be spending the afternoon at Macdonalds while dearie does her revision. Once again, a weekend for me to catch up on my photoworks; hopefully the weather later is on my side so I can do my outdoor shoot later. Location? Not to be disclosed.

Comments (0)