Surrounding me was an event liie atmosphere; it had appeared to be NATAS on the 1st level while I am on the 2nd. From the bird's eye view, I could observe the hustle that goes on - travel deals and such.

At the side, I noticed someone familiar stepping in; it is Elva! By natural reaction, many youngsters wanted to take a photo with her and that was when Kok Kiong announced it is allowed (to those who work at NATAS but not for too long, since there are limited people to help out.

This time, I see her with short hair which isn't the usual her that we see in album covers and MTVs. I had my dSLR armed but wasn't taking photos for those NATAS workers as I wanted to take a shot with her.

The next scene showed me resting on a couch and she walked towards me, asking if I had eaten before taking a seat. I had not actually, and was thinkin of playing host and bringing her to try some of the local delights which she possibly haven't tried.

A further chat with her revealed that she has hardly got the chance to try the local delights due to her busy schedule, and that her short hair was somewhat her 'true' image.

What a pleasant encounter. A few thuds on the door brings me back to reality at 7:19am.

Comments (0)