I appeared in a place which carried the aura of yesteryears. Xinling looked upset and upon query, was told that her boyfriend had returned her the cushion she had given to him as a gift, and telling her that that he doesn't want to see her again. My advise to her was to forget about him and move on.

There was a scene that I rode my R1 and was giving Xinling a lift, passing through those conserved buildings near Selegie. When I came to think about it, I don't actually possess a Class 2 riding license and wonder how I could ride in that, considering the horsepower of R1.

Flashthrough to a military shooting range while I continue my search for Weixiong, whom I had lost touch for many years. I was given a paper which is stained with fingerprint from soil and mud, with his name. A guy told me "good luck" for my search as this is the only information they have about him.

Comments (0)