I was in a place which resembled those stores in Jurong Point which are built along the sides of pillars. An event seem to be going on, and I saw my colleagues, including Derrick and Jessie. Derrick had his dSLR on hand, and on the far corner, spotted Deen.

He has an unusual funky hairdo in a bright orange shirt. This time, he has been spotted with a dSLR, Sony Alpha too. I took aim and finally snapped a shot of him aftet some time.

The event was such that it appeared like a private party or the like.

Next scene showed me at Macdonalds Tampines and there was a guy who rode a really neat looking road bike and had just came out to collect it after visiting the washroom...dearie and I happened to pass by that area.

The 'next day' I saw him again, this time, I helped him look after his bike and when he came back, he greeted me with a smile and I started to ask him about the specs on his bike.

He went through carefully, specifying the different parts and I noticed that even his seat can be locked in a cavity on the top tube of the frame. Sky blue body with lots of motif stickers around, and the strange thing is that the spokes though, can be seen, yet my hand can pass through them as if they were of virtual form. Gearless as he mentioned the bike uses 'silver trinklets' which are hidden in the middle stem of the frame.

I didn't get his name but the tag on this bike was $11k; wow..what a price. That goes how far one can spend for something they really like.

I opened my eyes: 7:14am. Welcome back to the real world

Comments (0)