I was in the familiar place like the neighbourhood of my home, and saw my mum, carrying an infant nearby. I then asked her whose child is it and she told me that it's my brother...that baby boy is so adorable and busy looking around curiously with his big eyes. Later on, I then learnt that my sis-in-law had given birth to a twin and I could see from my dad's expression that he's overjoyed, as he commented that he has twins as children, so hight chance that it'll run in us.

Further down the conversation, I asked my mum where's the other twin and she told me that he's at home with my sis-in-law, as he's quite a handful to handle; that reminded me of my toddler days where I would cry all day and my brother sleeps. So now, my mum has been promoted to granny and my dad, granddad. I carried him and he smells of the typical baby-milk smell, such a sweet smell and asked if he wants granny to carry him.

Next scene showed me with Songjie and another pal, whom I didn't learn of the name, but he sure resembled the aura of Hoe Yong, who was a BB pal during our ECA days. We were at Songjie's place doing men's talk (finance stuff) and his sister wanted to join us - so Songjie told her that as long as she doesn't feel out of place, by all means. We decided to go out and "Hoe Yong" asked what will I do with my camera, so I told him I'll take pics as and when I like!

The final scene showed me at a grasspatch near my void deck. The lens had was supposed to be a 12-24mm, but it then emerged as an 18-30mm lens, which I was told by the shopowner that there are no more 12-24mms in the market, and so I went on Clubsnap to see it; all greyed and comments of ceased production...and this lens is a Tamron, not Sigma or Nikkor; the shopowner told me that I had paid for it so if you still want to exchange, no problems about that. Fianlly, appeared in a studio and I asked Richard if there are really no more 12-24mms in the market. No reply...

3 thuds and I knew it's morning.

Comments (0)