Thinking through what had taken place yesterday was something which one would call something not pleasant. There were a few types of translation to the recepient's end: unappreciation, degrading and misapprehended.

I guess sometimes, human emotions can be the greatest destruction of all times. Things that happened can make one feel like on Cloud 9, or the contrary, the deepest pits of hell. And it takes just one kind soul to reinstate this distrssed soul. Could the dream I had this morning meant something; a kind soul that might take me out of this pit? I certainly can't be sure; although dreams can possibly forecast some true events ahead, I'm no dream interpreter so to speak. Well if I really am one, I wouldn't be here stuck on this deskbound job eh?

Why do I say that misapprehended is present in this sense (being the most applicable description), is that due to the fact I had been nice to share memories of good occasions turned out to cause some ruckus, "somewhere", it does gives me the retraction of contributing to further events. But nevertheless, thinking on the long-shot side, each event will be good practise to build up my portfolio.

Thoughts being thoughts; emotions being emotions, it was meant to address the scenario, and not meant to be directed at anyone.

I just want to express how I felt after analysing the whole situation during my travel this morning.

Comments (0)