It has become the norm that my mind remains active even near bedtime, to the extend of me tossing and turning for sometime before I finally fall asleep without realising.

Like dearie said, having dreams often are signs that I think alot during the hours that I'm awake. But that's just me; thinking about anything that is possible, and things way ahead. No doubt I'm feeling a little sleepy now, when I lay down on bed later, there is still a likelihood that I'll be tossing and turning for awhile once more.

Could it be due to the recent events at work that had stimulated my thinking activities to such extend?

Well, it could be, but it's just also the norm that I don't fall asleep that easily unless there's an intake of alcohol, or simply because I've exerted to an extended capacity at which dearie had wondered why, my energy level is so high.

Such things could be due to the invidual's methabolic rate.

Just hope I can fall asleep soon, and hopefully, a continuation of those dreams where I had left off.

Comments (0)