The weather had been pretty calm lately. So the SMS about radiation turned out to be a hoax...but in the name of safety, had disseminated it out a few friends and ex colleagues.

I had begun to move into seclusion after thinking about what had happened; lunch done in solitary just for the sake of filling my stomach as I didn't feel like having any company during lunch.

Just 2 more days before the weekend comes again; hopefully by then, dearie will be well and fully recovered from her bad throat and fever since there will be her department's gathering this coming Sat.

Looking at the situation, it might be a better choice that I liberate more time for myself by leaving office earlier after the official working hours. Hopefully, when time comes, I'll be able to work within the capacity initially I came for.

Comments (0)